Friday, June 6, 2014

Sea-Inspired Soaps!


My good friend pointed out that I tend to get re-inspired by soap-making around this time of the year.  Not sure if it's the warm weather, or the idea of going to the beach, but I've always been drawn to the beach/ocean. That's my haven, where I go to recharge from the city-grind.  So it makes sense that this time of the year is  where I find my creative energies rising. Time to break out the soap again!!!!

Below are a few soap designs that inspire me to get on the soapy saddle again!

This one is wildly amazing and the creativity is just AMAZING!
Get it here at Tammy Lane Soaps.
How about soap with a bit of sea kelp? Yes, please!
Image from TheYellowFinchCalif's Etsy Store.

This one is simple, but yet refreshing to look at-- like the calm of a tropical ocean.
Image from ASliceofDelight's Etsy store.
And for your sea-side apothecary? Ocean-scented foaming salt scrub!
Image from ThreeChangosSoap's Etsy Store.




No comments:

Post a Comment