Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Foods - Fall Soaps

For me, today marks the FIRST official day of Fall, since it hit about 30 degrees here in NJ/NYC.  Waking up to that crisp cool-blast of chill, reminds me of everything to look forward to: Turkey, eggnog, pumpkin pies (or any pie, really), cookies and finishing off the year with copious amounts of champagne.
 

Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll just leave you with a set of delicious-looking Fall soaps. Warning: these soaps look good enough to eat.



Eggnog Soap from SweetbathConfections Etsy Store



Pumpkin Soap from SunbasilgardenSoap's etsy store


LOVE the gradient!!! - Turkey Soap from thecharmingfrog's Etsy Store


SO CUTE---- Ginger Snap Soap from DailyRepose's Etsy store
 
 
Vanilla Champagne Soap from HookedSoap's Etsy Store




No comments:

Post a Comment