Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Crazy About... GLITTER!!!

Okay, so I'll admit it, at almost 31 years old, I'm still charmed by the light-reflecting effects of glitter.  It's sparkly, happy and definitely eye-catching. I don't necessarily WEAR glitter like I used to as a teen (imagine at 30!), but I still get REALLY giddy when handling a sparkly bar of soap!

Check out these sparkly creations, from talented soapers below!


Glitter Star Mini Soaps from Aqua Blossom's Etsy Shop
Seaglass Soap from Gourmet Soap's Etsy Store
Citrus Cold Process Bar (LOVE THE SWIRL) ffrom AlaiynaBsoaps' Etsy Store


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE glitter!
    Not as much as my 8-year old niece, however...I don't put it in my dog paintings like she does in hers! (Although....maybe I'll make some small holiday paintings with it in the dog's fur!)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good... I'm glad I'm not the only "adult" who loves glitter--lol!!!

    Oooh, add it to your paintings? I can totally see that! Like glisten-ey snow on a dog's coat.

    ReplyDelete